Fulham Palace, London
- Exceptional wedding venue
- Stunning riverside views
- Beautiful landscaped gardens
- Private chapel
- Dedicated wedding planners
- Charming interiors
- Perfect photo opportunities
- Beautiful licensed for rooms for your ceremony
What truly sets Fulham Palace apart is its versatile and elegant event rooms and glass walled pavilion with the freedom to use them as you choose to create your perfect day. The venue becomes exclusively yours for the day and our “package-free” approach to wedding planning means that you can make every element of the day your own and the day you’ve always dreamed of.
Chaplain’s Walled Garden Marquee
- Seats up to 180 guests
- Available from March until the end of December
- All weather with full heating and cooling systems
- Glass sided for perfect views rain or shine
- 12ft tall ceiling allowing for taller floral displays
- Floored with high quality, sprung wood
- Candles and lanterns permitted
- Stunning photo backdrop boarders in all seasons
This enclosed space becomes an open air room ideal for welcoming guests, drinks, canape receptions and dining beneath the stars.
- Hire of the courtyard is included in your hire of the palace
- Up to 300 guests for a standing reception
- Up to 200 guests for seated dinner
- Wedding car is permitted to drive to the door
This is our largest licensed space and is ready to host over one hundred guests for your ceremony.
- Licensed for civil ceremonies
- Up to 110 guests for a ceremony
- Up to 90 guests for a seated meal
- Up to 150 guests for a standing reception
- Comes with use of a Steinway grand piano
- Fire is lit in the wintertime
Set within the palace gardens, the Tait Chapel is beautiful inside and out with patterned brickwork, an aisle of inlaid stone, bright stained glass, antique wall hangings and gold leaf mosaics.
- Seats up to 100 guests
- Available for a blessing of marriage
- Features a working organ that can be played during the service
- Accessible via indoor and outdoor routes from the ceremony rooms
13 Acres of Gardens
Fulham Palace gardens stretch for acres along the river Thames. Our award-winning and protected historic landscapes include luscious rolling lawns, formal knot gardens, a 450 year old evergreen oak, fruit tree lined pathways, romantic Victorian bothies, a glasshouse and a vinery.
- Available in summer for outdoor drinks receptions
- Suitable for between 30 – 300 guests
- Some areas are open to the public, some are available for special hire.
- Civil Ceremony Licence
- Chapel on Premises
- Exclusive Use
- Historic, stately Home based in the city
- Outdoor License
- Landmark estate
- Seated Meal Facilities
- In House Catering
- Alcohol Licence
- Corkage Option
- 30 guests to 250 guests
Book a walk through of London’s Fulham Palace
Submit your enquiry to our experienced Wedding Coordinator to arrange a walk through of Fulham House.
Weddings @ Fulham House London
One of London’s most exceptional wedding venues offers stunning views of the riverside, with beautiful landscaped gardens.
The building has accumulated centuries of architecture and different styles to provide an unrivalled setting for the day. With immaculate, historic exteriors and charming interiors, there are an unlimited number of backdrops for your important photographs. Uniquely, Fulham Palace has both a private chapel and rooms that are perfect for civil ceremonies for up to 110 guests.
With our “package free” approach, you get the freedom and flexibility to plan the wedding of dreams down to the smallest detail. Our enthusiastic team and dedicated wedding planners will be on hand throughout the whole process to help and inspire you and bring your celebration ideas to life, whatever the occasion.
Fulham Palace offers the choice of seven rooms which you can hire exclusively. The versatile rooms vary in style from Tudor to Georgian and are flooded with natural light. The gardens are ideal for balmy summer parties and provide a historical backdrop for your photographer to capture special memories that will last a lifetime.
A huge thank you to Julie and the team for the fantastic work on our wedding day! We really appreciated the enormous effort they all put in to making our day flow without a glitch! Our guests were so well looked after and the girls were fantastic at ...
I cannot express how amazing Chloe and the team are @ Fulham Palace. Everything from initial ideas stage, through to food tasting and the big day was just wonderful. Chloe and the team completely rocked our world and even took care of setting up the...
I have had so many messages from friends saying it was one of the best weddings they have ever been to, and a large part of that is down to Chloe's organisational skills. The venue looked stunning, the food was superb and I gather we nearly nailed all...
Thank you so much for all your incredible work for our wedding this summer. Despite being on the other side of the world I never had to worry about anything you were involved with because you were so organised. Doing the food tasting with you was so ...
Contact Fulham Palace
Contact Fulham Palace to book a viewing of this stunning London wedding venue.
Phone: 0800 334 5554